Our Vision, Mission & Values
We envision a community that offers an inspiring lifestyle and quality of life, and is a desirable place in which to live and enjoy the benefits of family, friends and community.
Our mission is to enhance and preserve the quality of life and sense of community through effective and efficient management of the Association, enforcement of rules and covenants, and support for initiatives and improvements that benefit the community as a whole.
In all our activities to achieve our vision and mission, we value integrity, fairness, consistent firmness and common sense, community participation, respect, cooperation and sense of community.
Board of Directors Objectives
- Encourage collaborative and diverse participation that includes an involved membership.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective forums to actively listen to the concerns of the community.
- Build community relationships that capitalize on best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Seek continuous improvements in effective and efficient management of the Association.
- Establish and maintain a strong financial foundation for all operations of the Association.
- Be forever mindful of and preserve the Association's Vision, Mission and Values.
- Serve in the best interests of the Association.
- Evaluate all issues on their merit to the Association, our Mission, Vision and Values, and not with regard to any particular interest group.